I found this little list on a great blog: Dear Straight People-July, 2015. Interesting insight and really seems to fit into the theme of this blog. I hope you find it as enlightening as I did.
Dear Straight People July 2015
8 Stupid Things Lesbians Need To Deal With
- Getting asked stupid questions: The most insensitive question of them all is usually ‘If you like girls, why does your girlfriend look like a guy?’
- We hate men: We don’t hate men; we just aren’t attracted to them.
- It’s just a phase: Why do some straight people find it so hard to believe that it is possible for a woman to not be into men?
- Getting asked for threesomes: No, we do not want your penis anywhere near us.
- Lesbians can’t have sex: Oh yeah! Google it.
- Ellen Degeneres is our hero: Ellen is awesome but seriously, stop with all your assumptions
- Straight girls thinking they are irresistible: Right!
- An ex-boyfriend turned us into lesbians: Men have such big egos, why do they think everything is a result of them…